SEO software does what exactly?
SEO software frequently starts from the following assumption:
– look at the,
– do the same + a bit better,
– and you will be number 1
SEO is more than a software approach!
SEO is the art of ranking number 1 in any search engine for any keyword.
Spiders rank a website number one because spiders “think” that this site deserves to be number one. Of course, the spider cannot think: there needs to be a programmer who programs the spider to find out which site is best.
Now, if you are smart enough to feed the spider exactly what the programmer thinks is important, you will know rank number 1.
This is exactly what SEO software does: it claims to know and tackle “all” the parameters that make a website ranking number 1.
Pitfalls of a software approach to SEO
Suppose you find all the parameters needed to rank a website number 1. You manage to get all these parameters onto your site, and you even manage to be rank number 1.
It won’t take long until Google finds out that “somebody broke the code” of the spiders. The spiders will be updated to give quality results to the visitors!
This means you need to upgrade your SEO software approach…: you are running after the facts instead of above the facts.
How to be ranked number 1?
- You rank number 1 because you deserve it.
- In spider logic, this still means:
- – your page talks about the keyword you are optimizing for
- – your page has lots of incoming links about the keyword you are optimizing for.
- This is what ranking number 1 should be about.
But my SEO software is really up to date, or is it not?
Your software can only be up to date on the spiders’ software is updated. Unless you write the spiders yourself, you will always be a bit later.
You cannot know all the parameters the spider takes into account unless you are writing the spider software yourself.
Some of the parameters you cannot influence: the age of the website is one of them. Suppose the spider needs to choose between 2 websites: the oldest one and the SEO mimic: which one to choose? The oldest one would be the easiest bet, and you cannot change the age of your website, can you?
A close look at SEO software
SEO software advertisements could say that you can get a top 5 Google Ranking in under 30 Days… If that is true, then check out to see:
– is the website of this SEO software ranking number 1 in Google for SEO or SEO software?
– are the example websites the SEO software mentions to be ranked number 1, really number 1: number 1 in Google, that is?
It’s straightforward to type in the keyword phrase of the SEO software example website and see if they are number 1 or not.
And don’t be fooled by SEO software that gives numerous examples of number 1 rankings in MSN or Yahoo: if you want to have a long-lasting number 1 ranking in any search engines, you better start having a number 1 ranking in Google.
I didn’t say that it is a guarantee to rank number 1 in Yahoo and MSN once you rank number 1 in Google, but you will surely be high up there as well. On the other hand, a number 1 ranking in MSN can mean that you are nowhere in Yahoo or Google.
So you say: well, then I try to rank number 1 in MSN since it seems easier. It is easier, but then it is easier for your competition as well, so it won’t take too much effort to outplay you again. Therefore do the job well once and for all: thrive on being number 1 in Google and fine-tuning if needed for MSN or Yahoo.
READ MORE :
- The Condition For Man To Have Eternal Life
- Newsletter Usability – Making Your Reader Experience Even Better
- Affiliate Marketing – 10 Rapid Start Bullets For Free Traffic
- The New Rule For Buying a Home – Using Owner Financing
- SEO Miniseries-A Website Visibility Battle of Epic Proportions